- Hyundai Autoever Corp
- Macquarie Park, Sydney NSW
- Quality Assurance & Control (Science & Technology)
- Full time
HYUNDAI AutoEver Corp (https://www.hyundai-autoever.com/eng) has been creating a mobility ecosystem with constant challenges and innovation.
Key points for this opening position
- Full-time permanent
- 2~5 years of experience or Entry Level
Key responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the project and QC
- Testing the infotainment system ( Navigation and Telematics) in the Lab and the vehicle.
- Monitoring the CCS(Connected Car Services) server & service and troubleshooting the issues
- Handling the local technical issues and VOCs(Voice of customers)
- Improving the local service quality and requirements by communicating through local service providers and customers
- Driving a benchmarking test for an infotainment system
- Working with quality testing engineers, Software developers and project managers in Head Office in South Korea
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in IT, Automotive, Mechatronics, Electrical, Electronic or any related field
- An Australian driving license with a good record and experience is essential.
- Love to drive the car as you need to drive the car all around Australia and New Zealand.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with our customers, partners and Head office in South Korea (Korean speaking ability is a plus)
- All candidates must provide evidence to show their right to work in Australia.
About the Offer
- Competitive salary package (plus annual bonus)
- Convenient location and easy access via the Macquarie Park Metro station.
- Regular Training is provided at the Head office in South Korea and at the Sydney office in Australia.
About Hyundai AutoEver Corp
Since its establishment in 2000, Hyundai AutoEver has created a mobility ecosystem with constant challenges and innovation.
Hyundai AutoEver, together with Hyundai Motor Group, made inroads into North America, China, EU, the Middle East, India and Australia/New Zealand and is now developing new future-oriented navigation, which is to be embedded on all the vehicle models available in Korea as well as in overseas.