- Villawood, Sydney NSW
- Account & Relationship Management (Sales)
- Full time
Ettason Pty Ltd
Ettason is a fast-growing FMCG company located in major Australian cities specializing in the importing and distribution of Asian food products to Australian and New Zealand markets. An opportunity exists in Villawood, New South Wales, for an experienced Account Manager to work in a fast-paced environment.
The Account Manager is responsible for the successful management and implementation of company strategies, inclusive of cycle objectives in nominated accounts across a defined territory through the utilisation of their business acumen, strategic planning capability, passion, and energy for success.
- Plan, set, and achieve agreed sales targets and profit budgets by actively managing and strategically growing existing accounts
- Identify customer needs and recommend appropriate product ranges to achieve profitable growth
- Seek and build new businesses and develop opportunities focusing on restaurants, clubs, hospitality, catering, etc.
- Contribute on both a strategic and operational level in the marketing of products and promotional activities.
- Anticipate customer issues and identify new business opportunities through strategy planning, consistent communication, understanding customer requirements, product knowledge, and being able to identify the appropriate product range for individual accounts.
- Regularly visits clients to show product samples and take orders.
- Regularly review customers’ performance with regard to volume purchased and credit performances.
- Assist finance with monthly debt collection, particularly those accounts with poor payment records.
- Seek new customer accounts and ensure new businesses are sustainable through providing superior customer service. Develop and update knowledge of the company and other competitors’ products.
- Analyse competitor activities as well as product, market, and industry trends and respond by monitoring your portfolio sales performance, conducting product promotions, and expanding the company’s market share.
Marketing & Promotions
- Work with the Sales and Marketing team to contribute new product launch ideas and implement marketing concepts.
- Identify advertising opportunities and in-store promotions opportunities. Participate in or conduct promotional exhibitions if the opportunity presents itself or when required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience, ideally gained within the FMCG industry (Asian grocery experience is highly appreciated)
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Sales, or Business discipline are desirable
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales targets with a strong ‘sales hunter’ approach
- Fluency in English and Korean is essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great work ethic
- Team player
- Self-motivated, ability to work autonomously
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize initiatives
- Experience in change management
- A valid Australian driving license
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate including a base salary, superannuation, and motor vehicle.